Monday, May 18, 2009

Coke Light

Those of you who know me well know that I love Diet Coke and Pepsi. Originally, I had planned to use my trip as an opportunity to go cold turkey and cast off the bonds of diet soda oppression. My liberation lasted until the flight attendant asked me what I wanted to drink on the flight from Salt Lake to Chicago. I ended up buying the pre-paid, all-you-can-drink soda package on my cruise. Therefore, I felt the need to get my money's worth, and believe me, I did. I guess you know you're addicted when you arrive at dinner and the waiter on your cruise already has 6 Diet Cokes sitting out, waiting for you to drink.

In any event, enjoy these pictures, which chronicle my European love-affair with Coke Light (that's what they call it there). In some of the pictures, it might be hard to spot, but I promise you, it's there.


2 comments:

  1. You are a coke spokes model. I think you should bag the whole Professor thing and travel the world instead modeling coke products. What do you think? I am so excited to read your blog and check out your adventure! I too experienced closed buildings/ruins/castles/museums etc. on my trip to Europe as well. Don't they run on our time!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet I could make more money as a professional advertiser for Coke. Maybe I could send them my pictures or make a commercial.

    ReplyDelete